Friday, November 14, 2008

Chronicle of a nightmare - "My brother's sucide"

Specifics: In color.  In English and Spanish. Everyone had names, but not remembering them.

It's election time. The two main candidates (one man, one woman) are fighting hard to get elected, but they are long time friends. My oldest brother knows one of them (the man) because he is a Chemist working in a hospital research lab, and the candidate is a doctor involved in neurological chemistry activity and diseases. They work in the same hospital. This doctor - candidate is very much respected by the medical community, and loved by his staff. He is a just and compassionate human being.

The polls show this is going to be a very tight election. The woman candidate is also loved and respected.
The woman candidate (I don't know her background or occupation, but it seems she is already a politician)  is feeling tired, and a bit sick. I go with her to the hospital to see a doctor. We are not worried, really, we think it might just be the stress of the election.

We are welcomed by the doctor-candidate's staff. The woman-candidate has been there before. She has received treatment for a minor condition While we wait to be seen, they show us around. They take us to the new wing, where new procedures are being developed. We see people inside glass incubators, with different kinds of materials attached to their heads or bodies. One of them even has something like leeches in the head!!! We are disgusted.
Something happens in one of the incubators. Nurses and technicians rush into the room, and start working on the patient. We peek through the window.  We ask what's going on. A nurse tells us it is the doctor-candidate's mother. She is having some kind of trouble. The female candidate looks to the patient, and gasps. She screams. She tells me it's HER mother in the incubator!!!

Chaos starts. The doctor-candidate runs to escape the security guards. We (candidate and I) start looking at the incubators. There's people we know, they were not sick and now they are being tortured! We ask the nurses to help us take the devices out of the patients. We don't know what the damage is to these people.

The mother tries to tell us something. It's hard to understand. It's like she's had a stroke. She says She was there for a cataract surgery. The doctor suggested some kind of alternative wave treatment, with no surgery involved. The things connected to her head are somehow interrupting her nervous system, and she couldn't speak. There are probes going inside her brain. This is some kind of lobotomy!!! The other patients have different story. They were sold an alternative treatment for sinus infections, depression, visual surgeries, etc. Some cannot react anymore. They are in vegetative state!.

The candidate and I contact the CIA and the FBI (?). We go with them to the doctor's house. He has two kids. One of them is a mute teenager girl who seems to be in a constant state of terror. The other one is a crippled boy, about 12 years old. He cannot talk well, and it's like his legs are glued together. He has some kind of IV somewhere in his body. This boy points his eyes to the pool outside. We go out with armed officers and detectives. The doctor starts walking, saying something about him being the greatest researcher in history. He will soon come to an amazing discovery. The humanity will lack the answers because we are interrupting his research. They arrest him and take him out.

We take the IV out of the boy. He suddenly starts to move his legs a bit. It's the doctor's son. The doctor has been experimenting on his own children!!!

We go to my house. The woman candidate goes outside to get rid of a machine that the doctor had given her, which was supposed to do something for her stress. She says that while she was using it, she was seeing flashes of light. She throws the remaining rays of the machine to the sky.

I wait in my house. My brother comes home, and I start telling him the news. I tell him he is going to be questioned by the authorities  because he knew the doctor. He gets scared, because he thinks I am telling him that the FBI thinks he is involved. He says he didn't know anything, and that he really loved the doctor because he had given him a job when he didn't have one. He is like his mentor. He is so disappointed he starts to cry. He says he was not involved, that this is impossible, that he does not want to be question. That the doctor was good... he suddenly seems so depressed!!!
I go to my car. From the outside I see my brother is taking a rope... I start to scream to my teenage boy who is inside the house; he does not understand what I am telling him. I say: "open the door, he's in danger. Get the rope out of his hands". I rush into the house. My son is very confused. He does not get what I am talking about. I hurry to my brother's room. I try to open the door, but there is something blocking it. I push hard and I peek inside. My brother hung himself.

I shout "NOOOOO", but my voice almost does not come out. I wake up to my own weird mute-like scream: "NOOOOOOOOOOO".

My heart is pounding, I take deep breaths, but somehow the air does not seem to be enough. My chest hurts. I feel nauseous, I will throw up. I am so dizzy I cannot walk straight line to the bathroom. It takes me about 15 minutes to come down, and my heart to stop pounding.
I go to sleep, and have nightmare no. 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment